ONLINE SHOP | 00 GAUGE 4MM SCALE | PARKSIDE DUNDAS PRODUCTS | PARKSIDE DUNDAS (ROLLING STOCK KITS) | GREAT WESTERN RAILWAY
Product Code: PC81
Over 12,000 of these versatile open wagons were built between 1909 and 1922 with some lasting into the 1950's. O11 wagons had Dean-Churchward hand brakes only and O15 wagons were also fitted with vacuum brakes. A further GWR kit planned is for the N19 loco coal (1912).
Product Code: PC82
500 of these wagons were built in 1913 to carry china clay. Apart from short run traffic in Cornwall, these wagons could be used to carry china clay to potteries and paper mills. Final withdrawal took place in the late 1950's.
Product Code: PC84
The GWR built these wagons between 1907 and 1927. They were used for all types of general goods traffic and would be seen throughout the British railway system. Examples lasted in revenue service until around 1960, although several lasted longer in departmental service.2012 RELEASE, NOW AVAILABLE
Product Code: PC85
2013 RELEASE, RELEASE DATE TBA
Product Code: PC86
These gunpowder vans were built between 1913 and 1926 to carry gunpowder and other explosives. Their design is a breakaway from the more traditional 'Iron Mink' type. Examples lasted until around 1960. 2012 RELEASE, AVAILABLE NOW.
Product Code: PC37
Built in 1914, the 20 vehicles in this series were in use until the early 1950s.
Product Code: PC38
50 of these large capacity vans were constructed in 1906. The last survivors were withdrawn from regular traffic during the second world war, but several continued in use as Stores Vans into the 1950s.
Product Code: PC44
Introduced in 1916, these attractive vehicles with their louvered sides and ends, carried fish traffic from the many fishing ports on the Great Western system. In use up to 1943.
Product Code: PC48
In 1931 the GWR built 100 vacuum braked goods vans with a 20 ton capacity for goods traffic between the main GWR centres. They were not common user and did not regularly work off the GWR system until Nationalisation. Examples continued in revenue traffic into the middle 1960's.
Product Code: PC64
Ten of these vans were built in the 1920s to an Edwardian design and continued in traffic well into BR days. They were used for carrying valuable cattle with their attendants and hence would commonly be seen on passenger trains.
Product Code: PC67
Introduced in 1909, these vans were a successful design, which was repeated two decades later, but with significant alterations to the ends and the passenger compartment. In service into the 1950s.
Product Code: PC74
This was the final design of GWR Fruit Van of which 50 were built in 1939-1941. More were built by BR in the 1950s and some were in service into the 1970s. They were also used for parcels traffic outside the fruit season.
Product Code: PC79
300 of these vehicles were built in the 1920's with many lasting into the 1950's and 60's. They were to be seen throughout Britain carrying horses to racecourses and stables. Invariably horse boxes were marshalled in passenger or parcel trains often for detachment at intermediate stations.
Product Code: TPC79
| home | top | back | © 2009 Parkside Dundas, Millie Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, KY1 2NL Tel/Fax . +44 (0)1592 640896